Don't stumble into places you don't belong, or you might get hurt...
Thrown into a strange place, with a strange person talking to you, you must find your way back. Will you be helped, or hurt?
WARNING: This game contains flashing lights, potentially loud sounds, and may not be suitable for young audiences. See README.html for legal information, credits, and more.
Created for Let's Create Jam #2. Go check out everyones entries!
Controls (can be reconfigured in game):
- WASD to move
- Space to jump
- E to interact with objects
- F to toggle flash light
- Left click to use the red soul stone
- Right click to use the blue soul stone
- Escape to return to the title screen
- If you don't know what to do next, try looking around! Blowing out all the candles of the same color helps (sometimes there is more than two candles...)
- Have an issue? Report it here on the comments!
* Fixed most of the player collision issues
* Added the ability to skip dialog
* Added the ability to change the volume for all the audio in the game
* Added the ability to rebind controls and change the mouse sensitivity
* Removed Xbox 360 controller support (for now)
* Small fixes and improvements
* Initial release!
Check out the developer log to keep up to date with the game! You can also follow me on here, or on twitter to keep up with games I make in the future!