FNAF: Purgatory 2 coming June 17th!
I'm happy to announce that FNAF:Purgatory 2 alpha version 0.1.0 is coming out on June 17th!
I planned on releasing the first alpha this weekend, but unexpected external factors have delayed the development. Everything seems to be smoothed out, and I think it'll be ready on the 17th. The delay will allow me to focus on fixing bugs and doing some QA.
To help with the wait, here's all of the current features in the game:
- Two game modes: Classic mode, which is just like FNAF:Purgatory, and an all new Purgatory mode
- All three of the 'standard' animatronics: Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica
- A new animatronic for Purgatory mode
- Beginnings of a story: complete with voice acting!
- Re-mappable controls, and volume controls
- Randomly generated maps with customizable parameters
- Better jump scares. Hopefully they are more scary and jumpscare-like
- All of the graphics are redone with a more realistic look.
- All of the audio has been replaced with sounds from GameSounds.xyz and music from Youtube's audio library
- Redone animations. Hopefully they look better!
- Made with Godot version 3 (pre-alpha), which brings better graphics, a new audio system, and other various improvements!
If you have a question, let me know in the comments!
Get FNAF: Purgatory
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.