Paralysis Platformer is a short platforming game where you collect coins to buy gumballs. Why? Dunno!
NOTE: The reason it is called "Paralysis Platformer" is because none of the characters in the game are animated! Hence, they are 'paralyzed'. The name is not intended to offend! Thanks!
- Over 9 playable characters to choose from!
- Some characters have special abilities only they can use!
- 9 levels that gradually get harder as you go through.
- Local co-op: Play with a friend and compete to see who gets the gumballs first!
- A cute pixel art style with retro sound effects and music!
- The entire source folder for this game is under 2MB!
- This game is an entry to the Godot 2MB Jam! Go check out the other entries in the jam!
- (limited time -- Only while the jam is going) You can even download the source code for the game! Please read README.pdf for more information.
Like the game? Please consider checking out our other games!
You can also find game development tutorials I do on my site RandomMomentania.
NOTE: While a HTML version is provided, the game plays much smoother and is more fun on desktop! If you are having issues or experiencing bugs, please try the downloadable desktop versions instead!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Piskel, Audacity, Godot, GIMP|
|Tags||2D, Cute, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Short|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
For Windows and Linux, both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are provided. If you are unsure which you should download, try the 64 bit version first.